      From: Annie Jiao <anniej9...@gmail.com>
 To: jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com
Cc: brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br
 Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 12:12 PM
 Subject: Re: embed svg created by d3 in plug-in

https://scriptlerweb.appspot.com/script/show/426002
This looks great for what I'm trying to do. I added that as an "active choice
reactive reference parameter" with the reference parameter field blank, and I
do see the title when I click "build with parameters", but nothing is printed
to the HTML, the browser console, or the Logger Console. Where should i be
looking for the output?
Thank you so much!