Hi all,

I've created a plugin that I'd like to share with the Jenkins community and
it seems getting it hosted with jenkins-ci.org is the way to do it.

Repo: https://github.com/mktmpio/mktmpio-jenkins-plugin
Plugin name: mktmpio
GitHub username: rmg
Jenkins username: rmgraham
Wiki: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/mktmpio+Plugin
 (obviously broken until it officially exists)

I wanted to be able to create fresh databases for each build but was unable
to find a solution that wasn't simply "use Travis, it does this for you!".
So I built https://mktmp.io and I've written a Jenkins plugin for it.

The plugin is a build wrapper that creates a temporary database server
(MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.) at the start of the build and then
terminates it at the end of the build. It uses an external service to
provide the databases. I've already published a couple pre-releases on
GitHub for the
curious: https://github.com/mktmpio/mktmpio-jenkins-plugin/releases

Disclaimer: the service is currently a semi-open tech demo, but it is
intended to become a paid service very soon.

~Ryan