Had a look at it. I think I did look at it at the time but didn't work for
us then. Not sure if there is more info in the wiki as its down. From my
brief play I like some bits of it but others not so much.

   - I kinda like the separate sub job thing but could be confusing to
   people
   - No easy way to tell where a particular test ran, ie which server, so
   if it breaks you don't know where to go looking for extra info or which
   build log to look at for a php fatal error backtrace
   - The way it excludes tests is both a positive and a negative to me
   would prefer the parent discovered all tests and included in the sub, but I
   know that's not always an option, so maybe an option to do either. Can see
   this being a problem for php projects as unit tests could fail from the
   same test running against the same DB at the same time if it didn't see a
   particular test in the last run (which happens to us on a regular basis
   when someone introduces a fatal error)
   - It splits up the tasks at the start vs handing them out as the last
   one completes so if one test takes a lot longer than normal it holds up the
   others

Is there a nice way to pass repo vers etc down now? I spent ages looking at
the code and the way I ended up doing it always felt a bit hacky