So since the maintainer didn't answer until now:

any objections if I fix the release - i.e. do a 2.2.1 release?

Am 03.08.2015 um 14:13 schrieb Daniel Beck:
2.2 SNAPSHOTS have been published, so it appears to be this issue.

http://repo.jenkins-ci.org/simple/snapshots/org/jenkins-ci/plugins/Parameterized-Remote-Trigger/2.2-SNAPSHOT/

On 03.08.2015, at 13:57, Christoph Kutzinski <ku...@gmx.de> wrote:

Maybe the problem with localized Git output and maven-release-plugin < 2.5?
https://github.com/jenkinsci/pom/commit/62bd9a118493a16ae6bc8eef715785f06a6303be#diff-600376dffeb79835ede4a0b285078036 The plugin still depends on Jenkins Core 1.509 which doesn't have the fixed release-plugin, yet Gesendet: Montag, 03. August 2015 um 11:48 Uhr
Von: "Christoph Kutzinski" <ku...@gmx.de>
An: "Jenkins Dev-List" <jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com>, morfi...@gmail.com
Betreff: Latest Parameterized Remote Trigger Plugin latest release version
confusion
Hi,
according to the Wiki the latest release should be 2.2.0 https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Parameterized+Remote+Trigger+Plugin
However, I cannot find a release commit in Github, though there is a tag for
it:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/parameterized-remote-trigger-plugin/tree/Parameterized-Remote-Trigger-2.2.0
Also there is no 2.2.0 in the update center https://updates.jenkins-ci.org/download/plugins/Parameterized-Remote-Trigger/ Can someone check what's wrong there? thanks
Kutzi