Hello,

I am using Jenkins as my CI integration tool. I come across an issue  where
with every build I was getting many  Unit test throwing an error. Now I
want to identify which changes has broken this Unit test code.

I cannot do build with every commit with Unit test. That’s my limitations.

Things I have tried so far is :

1.       Build Failure Analyzer tool

2.       Jacoco-compare –tool.

But this is not something I am looking for. So I opened a page to check how
I can write my own plugin. Below mentioned link I referred.

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Plugin+tutorial, where that
says drop an email to the Jenkins developer’s team that may help me.

I have an idea to write my own custom plugin to fulfill my needs  but
before that I just thought I can check with you guys in case I have missed
something from existing plugin.

 Please help me with this.

Thanks,

Amruta.