Hi, I work at Google and we have released four open-source plugins that we
would like to have hosted under jenkinsci.

URLs of the plugins:
https://github.com/astroilov/google-health-check-plugin
https://github.com/astroilov/google-persistent-master-plugin
https://github.com/astroilov/google-git-notes-plugin
https://github.com/astroilov/google-usage-report-plugin

Repository names should not need to change:
google-health-check-plugin
google-persistent-master-plugin
google-git-notes-plugin
google-usage-report-plugin

My GitHub username: astroilov
My jenkins-ci.org username: astroilov

Plugin descriptions:
- Health Check: an extensible health check framework that works with Google
Cloud Platform health checking.
- Persistent Master: an extensible backup-and-restore framework that
supports autorestore, allowing "persistent" Jenkins masters that pull their
configuration and state from backup automatically when they are restarted.
Supports full and incremental backups, custom backup configurations, and
on-demand backup when Jenkins is about to shut down. Uses Google Cloud
Storage for backups, with extension points for additional upload/download
mechanisms.
- Git Notes: logs Jenkins build results to Git notes in a JSON format
intended for use as a tool-agnostic metadata format.
- Usage Report: allows Jenkins usage reporting via Google Analytics.
Intended to allow organizations that release bundled Jenkins images or
versions to receive more detailed usage info beyond "N downloads". Note
that this plugin does not send any data without specific configuration by
the system administrator or bundle administrator.