Hi,

Could you please setup a place for me to host the following plugin?

*GitHub URL:* https://github.com/nickgrealy/global-events
*The name the repository should have:* global-events-plugin
*My **GitHub username:* nickgrealy
*My **jenkins-ci.org <http://jenkins-ci.org> username:* nickg

*A description of what the plugin does, and what makes it different from
other similar plugins:*

The global-events-plugin, is a jenkins plugin, which executes groovy code
when an event occurs.

The reason I created the plugin was because I wanted to integrate Jenkins
with an external application. Invoking a Jenkins jobs via the REST api was
simple, but getting Jenkins to callback the external application wasn't
straight forward.

All the plugins I'd seen either had to be individually configured per job
(i.e. in a post build step), or their features were limited to making a
HTTP GET/POST request (a bit restrictive).

Bascially:

   - I wanted to be able to write my own code
   - I didn't want to repeat myself

So I wrote this plugin. Along the way, I realised it could have some other
applications too:

   - customised logging
   - performance monitoring
   - incident escalation
   - integration with 3rd party applications

*Similar Plugins*

These plugins have similar (but different) functionality:

   - https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Notification+Plugin
   - https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Extreme+Notification+Plugin
   - https://github.com/speedledger/elasticsearch-jenkins
   - https://github.com/jenkinsci/post-completed-build-result-plugin