Hi.

The best recommendation would be to create a pull-request to Jenkins.
Then PR builder will build your code and run tests. If the build passes you
will be also able to download Jenkins WAR file from there and reuse results.

For local tests you can also build with -DskipTests . It will prevent
Windows failures on tests. Builds are supposed to pass on Windows as well,
but we don't test this flow regularly.

BR, Oleg