Hello,

since my mail to the developer list seems not to be delivered I send you this
mail directly again:

I had the same problem not long ago that releasing with maven did not work. The
solution was to omit username and password (only call "mvn release:prepare
release:perform") and instead set username and password in the maven
~/.m2/settings.xml as described in
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Hosting+Plugins#HostingPlugins-Releasingtojenkinsci.org
 by adding:

  <servers>
    <server>
      <id>maven.jenkins-ci.org</id> <!-- For parent 1.397 or newer; before this
use id java.net-m2-repository -->
      <username>yourUserName</username>
      <password>yourPassword</password>
    </server>
  </servers>

Best Regards
Joachim

Joachim Kuhnert
fon: +49 30 394 09 683 39

PikeTec GmbH, Waldenserstr. 2-4, 10551 Berlin
Management: Eckard Bringmann, Andreas Krämer, Jens Lüdemann
Location of the company: Berlin (Germany)
Trade register: Amtsgericht Berlin HRB 105491 B
Website: www.piketec.com