Hi,

I'm currently maintaining the Extra Columns plugin
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Extra+Columns+Plugin>, which
already includes columns that pretty much do the same as
the Build Node Column plugin
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Build+Node+Column+Plugin> and
the Console Column plugin.
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Console+Column+Plugin>
So my proposal is to adopt (or rather assimilate ;) ) both plugins by
migrating any additional features over to the Extra Columns plugin and
fixing open issues.
Once this is done, the old plugins should be deprecated (and eventually
removed?) from the update center.

If there are no objections, I'll try to find some time to do this during
the Hacksgiving event at the end of November.

WDYT?

Regards,

Fred