+1 globally,

and +1 too with Christopher about the need for clarification of who is
deemed "Project maintainers", and expected to take actions (maybe it's only
to be rephrased as "the board", after having been reported or something).

Also, not sure it's important, but there's also the #jenkins-commit channel
(which isn't RO, maybe we want to change that btw, like for
#jenkins-meeting outside the meeting hours).

Cheers

> On 05/12/15 16:22, Christopher Orr wrote:
> > Similarly, "project spaces" is not further expanded upon — all jenkinsci
> > repos? jenkins-infra? plugin repos/wikis/websites?
>
> My previous email was a bit long, so I wanted to try and list the spaces
> that I could think of, where it seems that adherence to a Code of
> Conduct should probably be encouraged for participants:
>
> Source control
> - GitHub commits, PRs, issues, wikis
>   - jenkinsci
>     - i.e. core, misc repos, plus all hosted plugins
>   - jenkins-infra
>   - jenkinsci-cert
> - SVN commits [assuming SVN isn't read-only]
>   - svn.jenkins-ci.org
>
> Websites
> - Everything hosted on jenkins-ci.org and its subdomains, including:
>   - Issue tracker
>   - Wiki page content
>   - Wiki comments (we could simplify by finally disabling this ;)
>   - Blog post comments
>
> Mailing lists
> - https://jenkins-ci.org/content/mailing-lists
>
> IRC channels