So I couldn't figure out a good way to word the subject line, but!

I've had a few cases where I've needed to go through multiple iterations of
"Run a Workflow via a Jenkinsfile" or "Run a system Groovy step", etc,
where each time I run, a new method causes the run to fail and is queued up
for script approval. Since it barfs out as soon as one method is hit that
isn't whitelisted, you can end up needing to do this a *lot* for a long
script...and that's annoying. Very annoying. =)

I don't believe there is currently any way to do something like a dry run
(or AST parsing, or whatever) that finds and queues up multiple method
calls for approval, rather than one-at-a-time, but that sure seems it'd be
handy. Does anyone know of anything along those lines currently, or have
any ideas/interest in getting that sort of functionality implemented?

A.