I dont want to maintain this plugin.

I tried to but in my opinion it should be re-written completely. A library for
parsing reports should be developed in a separate project and used in that new
plugin.

The code quality is poor and alot of time is needed to manage all the submitted
issues.

So I would actually prefer this plugin being depricated and removed :)

-Tomas