I was trying to release a new version of the git client plugin (1.19.2)
from my usual computer, using the usual ~/.m2/settings.xml, with the usual
process of:

    mvn release:prepare release:perform

Unfortunately, when attempting to upload the artifacts, it reports:

[INFO] [INFO]
[INFO] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy (default-deploy) on
project git-client: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
org.jenkins-ci.plugins:git-client:hpi:1.19.2 from/to maven.jenkins-ci.org
(http://maven.jenkins-ci.org:8081/content/repositories/releases): hostname
in certificate didn't match: <repo.jenkins-ci.org> !=
<*.artifactoryonline.com> OR <*.artifactoryonline.com> OR
<artifactoryonline.com> -> [Help 1]

Do I need to update the pom (or my settings.xml) to refer to something
else, instead of maven.jenkins-ci.org?

The subversion plugin released a new version recently, and its
distributionManagement section seems to still refer to maven.jenkins-ci.org
(https://github.com/jenkinsci/subversion-plugin/blob/master/pom.xml#L60-L65)

Thanks,
Mark Waite