On 02.02.2016, at 21:42, Tom Fennelly <tom.fenne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What are you suggesting I fork to get to there? Are you suggesti ng that I
> create a repo in my own account and fork it into jenkinsci?

Yes, and only (request to) fork once there is actually something in your repo,
as documented[1].

My favorite repos in the jenkinsci organization:
https://github.com/jenkinsci?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=jenkinsmobi

If those began life in Luca's account and were only forked once the repos
contained something (i.e. code), we'd either have a) no repos or b) repos with
content. IMO either is better than what we have: empty repos that may or may
not get filled (well, by now, the latter, so we should probably rm them).

Again, this is just my preference based on this possible problem when creating
repos instead of forking. Additionally, if nothing ever gets added, it's
difficult to determine why/for whom they were created.

1:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Hosting+Plugins#HostingPlugins-Prerequisites