Considering that coverage.xml is not generated from your message above, you
are looking at the wrong trace. You need to check the error while
generating the coverage report.

In case the file is generated, the pattern in empty in the error message so
nothing will match anyway. What is the output file name you are generating
? If it is coverage.xml then either mention that (or *.xml or some
particular pattern if there are more than one xml file generated in that
folder.) in the pattern field and try it.