Hi,

Thank you Arnaud for introducing me to the community.
First I would like to thank Steve and Arnaud for the massive support
they've given me so far throughout this project. It's an honor and a
pleasure to work with the amazing Jenkins community.
I will do my best on this project and I'm looking forward to work with you
all.

Thanks a lot.
Minudika