Fantastic.    Is there a wiki somewhere on the steps to go through to
release a new update?  I've merged and tested 2 of the pull requests.  Is
it just a matter of clicking through the Git 'Release" links?  Or is there
a process to go through to upload the binary somewhere...    I imagine the
plugin wiki will need to be updated as well.

Thanks.