@Oleg ,

- How would you suggest I handle the exploit injection issues plus what is
RAM HTML ? :)
I feel i would need some help with that @Tyler and @Baptise

- How to write multi-page documents
I have found pandoc.org which renders multiple files into a single file .

for example
1.getting _started.adoc
2.installation.adoc
3.configuration.adoc

using padoc

pandoc -o tutorial.adoc 1.getting _started.adoc 2.installation.adoc
3.configuration.adoc

-How is it going to handle multi-module repositories
does multi-module repositories mean repositories that contain branches , please
clarify