Yeah I am with Tom, one / is getting "eaten"

.srcmainjs/AdminNavLink.jsx' from
'C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\blueocean\blueocean-dashboard\target'

the whole path until the last is missing it. That is coming from bo-web
assembling the extensions points.

BTW that file should be called DashboardNavLink. ;)

salu2