Hello!
 from
I want to integrate Jenkins and Zabbix, and I find two plugins from Henrik
Lynggaard Hansen:
jmx-monitoring plugin and
zabbix-integration plugin.

https://github.com/hudson2-plugin

zabbix-integration plugin it is just create two JMX metric where JSON list
of jobs and nodes described.

jmx-monitoring plugin, as I think, must create JMX Mbeans for each Node and
each Job in jenkins, but it is not work properly.

Now it create only base Mbean Hudson with hudson top level metrics and ont
node Mbean called Master.

In the root of Plugin I have file: JobLoadedListener.java

In this file Jobs Mbeans create by this code:

for (Project p : Hudson.getInstance().getProjects()) {
            registerJobBean(p.getName());
        }

I tried many ways, but it looks like Hudson.getInstance().getProjects() is
empty.
Also I tried Hudson.getInstance().getJobNames() is also empty.

may be somebody could suggest me, how to obtain JobList in this file?

Plugin was created in 2012 and may be this code now is not relevant.