Do you see any warnings in the Jenkins startup log? If no, try setting up
the FINE level and restarting, maybe there will be something useful.
The plugin itself looks good.

Just in case, I would recommend to update to the latest Parent POM and to
remove the explicit Jenkins Test Harness specification