I'm working on getting this plugin
<https://github.com/xirsoi/testrail-jenkins-plugin> ready for hosting and
I've had some problems after updating the parent pom version to 2.6

The first two rounds of compilation errors were resolved by updating some
dependencies, but then I had to replace a use of FileCallable<T> in the
plugin. I determined that MasterToSlaveFileCallable was the best fit for
the intent. However, maven is telling me it can't find that class. This
doesn't make sense to me, since it's in the core Jenkins package, which I
have listed as a dependency.

Thanks!