About a month back, I filed JENKINS-40578
<https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-40578>, which basically
causes matrix jobs to crash if their jobs are in the queue for a while. In
flipping around github, I found matrix-project-plugin pull request 40
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/matrix-project-plugin/pull/40>, which looks
like it addresses the issue.

I built the matrix-project plugin with that change applied, and it
definitely fixes the bug. Could this pull request be picked up in a release
of the matrix-project plugin so I could get back on a supported release of
it?

Gabe