Hi Jesse,

thanks for the feedback. I already had a short look into this. It must be
related to the changed remoting, the exception appears in the log but is
not carried as root cause of the caught IOException any more. I did not
find a way to get the "cause" exception based on the references at hand. I
also do not know if this changed behavior of remoting is by intention or
the root cause of the issue.

Kind Regards,
Andreas.