Hi Daniel,

Surprised to see scriptler there, wasn't expecting it given the number of
people using it. If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know. I am
a bit busy this week, but can definitely stop a couple of hours two or three
days this week and maybe during the upcoming holidays to help fixing some
issues.

I can try to help with scriptler (have been studying it to submit some pull
requests / RFE's) and possibly with dynamicparameter. uno-choice was created
based on dynamicparameter, so likely we can compare the code, look at some git
commits, and try to pull the fix (likely security script plug-in integration?)
into dynamicparameter.

Happy to test, reproduce bugs, or try to submit one or two pull requests if
necessary.

>-- What should we do differently in the future, if a situation similar to this
>one ever comes up again?

Excellent approach. Let's tackle the problem, not the blame :-)

It is not clear from your e-mail if that was a case of a problem in the process
used to communicate issues to plug-in maintainers, or if it was caused due to
the number of issues vs. number of people working on the issues. Do we need to
increase the number of people in the security team, or define some timely
process, like having a dashboard or notification system, that sends an e-mail
every week with the number of issues pending notification?
Cheers
Bruno