Hey all,

As recently reported
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/saltstack-plugin/issues/87>, plugin users
(and me) are seeing a problem where pipeline jobs after 5 minutes seem to
get an InterruptedException thrown.

This plugin calls an http rest endpoint and polls for the response. The
main activity is sending the request, sleeping for a few seconds, then
polling again. It is in this sleep
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/saltstack-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/com/waytta/Builds.java#L175-L180>

where we are seeing the InterruptedException. This same code is called from
the classic freestyle job type, and has no issues, so there seems to be
something special with pipeline builds, both declarative and scripted.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

For anyone attempting to test, install the saltapi plugin and use something
like the following pipeline:
import groovy.json.*

stage("run salt") {
    node("agent1") {
        saltresult = salt authtype: 'pam', clientInterface: local(arguments:
'"sleep
300; tail -1 /etc/hosts"', blockbuild: true,
        minionTimeout: 32, function: 'cmd.run', jobPollTime: 7, target:
'master', targetType: 'glob'),
        credentialsId: 'b5f40401-01b9-4b27-a5e8-8ae94bc90250', servername:
'http://localhost:8000'

        def prettyJson = JsonOutput.prettyPrint(saltresult)
        println(prettyJson)
    }
}