Am Mittwoch, 5. Juli 2017, 15:19:37 CEST schrieb Jesse Glick:
> On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Martin Weber <fifteenknots...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > in my SimpleBuildWrapper.setup(), I want to add an extra directory to
> > the PATH-variable by SimpleBuildWrapper.Context.env("Path",<new path>).
>
> I think you meant to use `PATH+SOMETHING` as per the Javadoc.

No, I tried PATH+SOMETHING` first, but that put in the wrong path-separator
(':' where ';' is needed, when master is on Linux). The EnvVars object in this
case has platform==null, so EnvVars.override() gets it wrong.
So what I now do is essentially
context.env("Path", myPath + ";"+ initialEnvironment.get("Path") )

I use a windows batch execution to verify the PATH setting (just a DOS PATH
command) and tracked it down until the script launcher was invoked.
The envVars passed to launcher.launch().env() had the extra directory in
$Path.

So it is not a problem that arises wh i run a secured jenkins master?
Maybe one of the plugins installed on my production Jenkins interferes here?

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.