Hi everybody,

when I configure my maven job, I can activate my plugin with a chechbox. I
want my plugin intercept prebuild and postbuild step to make some
actions(shell). I just want to specify that my plugin is used for maven job.

I tried to extend MavenReporter class but without any success as I need to
set environment variables(buildProxy does not allow to retrieve
abstractBuild object).

I tried to extend BuildWrapper class but I cannot intercept prebuild and
postbuild step. I can use "ordinal" in "@extension" tag but it's not a good
practice and I cannot use it for both prebuild and postbuild steps.

Do you have an idea of the type of class I have to extend to intercept
prebuild and postbuild event ?

Help will be very welcome,

jean charles