Hi Everyone.

I'm fairly new to the plugin development part of Jenkins. I've been a long
time user though.

I would like to write a complex S3 archive uploader plugin, because the s3
plugin available right now (located here:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/s3-plugin), is old and really outdated and
lacking things like KMS Encryption and selecting individual artifacts for
uploading.

That said, it's also written in the old structure way and not using the
supposed "new" way implementing Extension Points. Also, I would like to use
Java 8 for this.

I'm looking for some guides on general plugin development, preferable
something that is not 3-4-5-10 years old stuff. And a documentation on how
to properly implement the Extension Points for post build actions like
locating archives and performing actions on them.

Is there something like that around? Or do you guys know some repositories
that are doing post build actions and use Extension Points I could look at?

Thanks,
Any help and advice from plugin developers is greatly appreciated. :)
Gergely.