Hi there,

I'm using the JFreeChart in order to show some StackedBarGraphs but for
some reason the tooltips doesn't pop up when using Jenkins but it works
when using it outside of Jenkins, as you can see in the below screenshot,
left screen is the JenkinsUI while the right one is the AWT Frame:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2wB248xG4e4/WZwr6Z8XpDI/AAAAAAAAIW0/vNJkTG1146MjpggPqMN_z872cGuFksutwCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-08-22%2Bat%2B14.03.31.png>

As far as I
saw
https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/blob/master/core/src/main/java/hudson/util/StackedAreaRenderer2.java#L77

overrides that functionality, but unfortunately I cannot use that
particular rendering class, and even if I use it it doesn't work, any ideas
how I can force the tooltip to be shown?

Thanks