We have some shared library code that calls github hooks to provide
detailed status about which stages in our pipelines have completed on our
PR pages.

In Groovy, we can get the hook by calling workflow.scm.
getUserRemoteConfigs()[0].getUrl())

I'm looking at writing a plugin that does the same thing to simplify our
pipeline code, and it seems like GraphListener is the right extension.
I have a plugin that can figure out when stages start and stop, however I
can't figure out how to get access to the scm config to get the right URL
to call.
Can someone point me in the right direction? I don't know whether I need to
implement another extension or whether it's available somehow from the
FlowNode.

Thanks
Jeff