I have removed the workflow-aggregator and added the few test dependancies to
the POM.  All seems ok, although the version mix was tricky to satisfy and
needed a few excludes...

https://github.com/jenkinsci/p4-plugin/commit/fb48f85b0dbcf817efa6e74e236268eaf3043ebb

I had to use a VERY OLD version of 'pipeline-model-definition' to satisfy the
'pipeline' DSL tests, it seems that a lot of dependancies were added after that
release.

Thanks for the help.

Kind regards,
Paul