Hi all,

I am new to developing plugins for Jenkins, and I was reading several of
the related pages on getting started.  The problem is that whenever I try
to run any build step or goal, it fails.  I tried first with the hpi:run
command they say to use for debugging, but any goal will result in the
following error:

[*ERROR*] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:3.0.0-M1:enforce
*(display-info)* on project jenkins-plugins: *Execution display-info of
goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:3.0.0-M1:enforce
failed.*: NullPointerException -> *[Help 1]*

I'm not sure what is going on, but all my other maven projects work fine.
I'm not sure if it's an issue with maven's settings.xml or if it's an issue
with the plugin's pom or something.

Any help would be appreciated, and please let me know if more information
(the full log or the pom or something) would be helpful.

Thanks,
   - JK