Jenkinsfile Runner is an experiment to package Jenkins pipeline execution
as a command line tool. The intend use cases include:

   - Use Jenkins in Function-as-a-Service context
   - Assist editing Jenkinsfile locally
   - Integration test shared libraries

Over the past year, I've done some deep-dive 1:1 conversations with some
Jenkins users and I felt something like this might move the needle for them
in an important way.

I'd love to hear any reactions on your side. Could something like this be
important for you, does it miss any key points for you? If you mentally
picture a perfect version of this, what would that do, and how would you
use?

Let me know!

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi