Same exception here: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Refusing to
marshal io.jenkins.jenkinsfile.runner.SetJenkinsfileLocation for security
reasons;

I created an issue with full stacktrace
<https://github.com/kohsuke/jenkinsfile-runner/issues/7>.
Jesse or Oleg, maybe you could elaborate there how we could fix this.
Which Jar needs the manifest, which library needs to be whitelisted and how
can we achieve this?

Cheers,
Johannes