Hello Abhishek,

Thanks for your interest in the Jenkins GSoC projects.

> But then for every pull request administrator of the project needs to create
> a job and then trigger a build. I think this will be cumbersome.

Yes that is a model that I have seen. But there there is another model which is
to have a job that handles all the pull requests of a git repo to a given
branch. For example say there is a git repository called jupiter/juno.git
(jupiter is the name of the github org or of the bitbucket project). Then the
pull requests destined to the master branch of the juno git repository could
have a correspondig job called jupiter/juno/master. There could be other models
too.

> pull request payloads have all of the above things, so we can extract them
> from the pull request payload itself.

I did not know this. How do the PR coordinates (source and destination branches
and repositories) get into the variables of a build if they are not input
parameters? Does this require the installation of plugins in other systems?

I would suggest that you consider preparing an application with your ideas and
suggestions in a google doc document.

Best Regards,
Martin d'Anjou