Hi all,
I have been trying to get in touch with the maintainer of the
statistics-gatherer-plugin (https://github.com/maximecharron
<https://github.com/maximecharron>), however:

a) His e-mail is not public, not even to the members of the JenkinsCI org
b) He doesn't respond to mentions in GitHub

Does anybody have a pointer or address to reach him?

Should we not be able to get in touch with him anymore, and the plugin has been
quite inactive for the past 12 months, can I ask the permission to maintain the
plugin?

Thank you in advance.

Luca.