Whilst the Jenkins X JEP proposal is still under consideration
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/jenkinsci-dev/O8F8s1Iyq5I> -  I
thought it would be worthwhile giving a quick summary of where we stand
with the project.
There's actually a great summary of community stats done in a generated
<http://jenkins-x.io/news/changes-april-11-2018/> blog using jenkins-X but
the hlighlights include  integration with Github issues, GitHub Enterprise
and Jira. Continued development of BitBucket and Gitea integrations. We
have gained 10 new commiiters and 18 new contributors - which is fantastic
- but we would love more! Work is being undertaken on integrating An
https://github.com/anchorechore for validation of container images in
pipelines. Anchore also have a Jenkins plugin.

Rob