Yes, you could definitely do that for a top-level page but be aware you
wouldn't have a pipeline run context, which I gathered that you need for
the functionality you're looking to provide.

-Keith

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 12:08 PM, Thorsten Scherler <tscher...@cloudbees.com

Keith Zantow
Senior Software Engineer