Hi !
I'm developing jenkins plugin using pipeline.

There is part of code.

private int uploadObject(String containerName, String path, FilePath
uploadFilePath)
{
   if(false == uploadFilePath.exsit()) { // result is true!!
        exception;
   }

    InputStreamEntity inputStreamEntity = new InputStreamEntity(
uploadFilePath.read(),-1);

    HttpUriRequest request =
            RequestBuilder.create(method)
           .setUri(uri)
           .setHeader(header)
           .setEntity(inputStreamEntity)
           .build();
}

Result Log Message
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
/Users/builder/workspace/test/project_test/abc.txt does not exist

If the plugin run on master node, it's working with out any problem.
But when I test it on slave, can't find the file..
When I check if the file or directory is exist or not, it is existed.

How can i use or read the file on slave? Could you help me please?