Hello,

> These hooks are used to send emails to IRC on #jenkins-commits
Only four people are in that channel so I really wonder if there is a
need for it
> These hooks are used to send emails to jenkins-commits mailing list

 I don't use it and I wonder the added value over the github
 notifications, but maybe the dev community has more input on this, so I
 add the dev mailing list on the loop
Personally I would just remove it

---
-> gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key 52210D3D
---