I'm trying to intercept all the calls to the cron() method (from
ItemTriggerContext) inside my project(where I define my Jenkins jobs that
are generated via JobDSL plugin) because I want to make some custom
validations on the cron expression.

More details available on
stackoverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53006731/groovy-java-intercept-method-call-from-outside-library?noredirect=1#comment92917327_53006731

I someone could point me in the right direction I would be really thankful!

--

Visit: itiviti.com <https://www.itiviti.com/> / ullink.com
<https://www.ullink.com/> »

*The information contained in or
attached to this email is strictly confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately by telephone and return
the message to us.*

*
*

*Email communications by definition contain
personal information. The ITIVITI group of companies (of which ULLINK forms
part) is subject to European data protection regulations. ULLINK’s Privacy
Policy is available at www.ullink.com <http://www.ullink.com/>. ULLINK
expects the recipient of this email to be compliant with ULLINK’s Privacy
Policy and applicable regulations. Please advise us immediately at
dataprotect...@ullink.com <mailto:dataprotect...@ullink.com> if you are not
compliant with these.*