Thanks for your positive words and the suggestions.

Speaking as myself, not necessarily representing CloudBees' collective
opinion, the idea of one person playing a leadership role is quite
consistent with what we've been generally doing lately in the Jenkins
project -- plugin maintainers, officers, SIG leaders, and JEP sponsors to
name a few. I think its effect of creating an information flow has been
useful. So I'm a big fan of that.

Kohsuke Kawaguchi