On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 5:16 AM Daniel Anechitoaie
<daniels0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any idea what's going on?

Check whether it happens in Jenkins 2.173. If not, there is a backport
to LTS I could propose. If it still does, then I suspect something in
`git` or `git-client` will need to do a `flush()` somewhere. The code
here is nonstandard and problematic (JENKINS-21342) but nobody dares
touch it. Might suffice for `GitCommandMasterToSlaveCallable` to call
some new `GitClient.flush()` method defined on `CliGitAPIImpl`. If you
have a consistent way to reproduce this it would be helpful.