Hi all,

Just heads-up, 2.176.1 release will be delayed due to to some
infrastructure issues. Kohsuke is traveling now, and the ETA for the
release is Sunday, Jun 09. This is a temporary release infrastructure until
the Core release Automation project is completed (see this thread
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/jenkinsci-dev/release$20automation%7Csort:date/jenkinsci-dev/rjjogP4AJF0/umuPamBaAwAJ>,

contributions are always welcome!). As an outcome, we have several extra
days for the release candidate testing and fixes if needed.

We also skip one week in the weekly releases (Jun 02), but the only patch
there was the Remoting rollback due to
https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-57713 . We already have a
mirror patch in 2.176.1-rc

Best regards,