UPD: User docs have been integrated and tested:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/.github/blob/master/.github/release-drafter.adoc
I plan to make a blogpost later, but I believe this story can be considered
as completed for Jenkins plugin maintainers.
Whomever is interested, feel free to start using the tool!

Best regards,
Oleg