Mockito is weird and awesome at the same time. I'm still fuzzy on a lot of
things.

A very very quick pass I think its line 44 (
https://github.com/jenkinsci/enhanced-old-build-discarder/blob/47b97f9bf76f644bde91b4fda71f99572cbeda22/src/test/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/enhancedoldbuilddiscarder/EnhancedOldBuildDiscarderTest.java#L44
)

when(jobHMS.getBuilds()).thenReturn(RunList.fromRuns(buildListHMS));

Mockito doesn't actually let you return the results of a function, you'll
have to assign it to a local variable first.

Its related to
https://github.com/mockito/mockito/wiki/FAQ#can-i-thenreturn-an-inlined-mock-
I think.

That being said, its probably way easier and sustainable to use a
jenkinsrule and not try and mock things.