> On 25. Jul 2019, at 19:28, 'Craig Barber' via Jenkins Developers
> <jenkinsci-dev@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Being that this is an outdated security alert, does it still make sense to
> show the warning on the Manage Plugins page?

The problem with that warning and a few others like it is that it could be
relevant to you even if you have long since moved on from versions with the bug
(especially since we only published the advisory quite a while after the fix
went out). So we set it to apply to any version of the plugin (and even that
might not catch users who've since uninstalled it).

It's probably time to disable that, given its age. I will change the pattern we
use to match plugin versions. In the mean time, you can disable this warning
being shown to you on the global security configuration.