Hi everyone!

I would like to suggest having a Jenkins organization account on
SwaggerHub. For the new Folder Auth plugin
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/folder-auth-plugin>, I have created a Swagger
YAML specification for the plugin's REST APIs. You can check it out here
<https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis/abhyudaya/folder-auth/1.0.0>. Having such
a specification would help potential users find the APIs (and
documentation) without needing to dig deep into the codebase. Also,
SwaggerHub can generate stubs in multiple languages for users to easily
interact with these APIs. Currently, the specification for the Folder Auth
plugin is hosted on my personal account. It would be great to have a
Jenkins organization account like on GitHub and have a common store for
APIs of all plugins.

Thanks
Abhyudaya Sharma
GitHub: AbhyudayaSharma